[OM] Free 50mm f1.4 MC + $6 USA shipping

Subject: [OM] Free 50mm f1.4 MC + $6 USA shipping
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:42:31 EDT
With all the interest in fungus infested lenses, I would like to offer an
absolutely beautiful MC 50 mm f 1.4 lens to anyone who has an interest.  The
body in virtually mint however there is enough fungus to choke a goat on the
inside.  I've taken pictures with it and they came out fine.  The lens is
free to the first taker and I am requesting $6 for postage within the USA.
Sorry, but I won't include mint front and rear lens caps.  Please contact me
off list.  Bill Barber