[OM] refunds

Subject: [OM] refunds
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 21:41:27 -0400
I reported sometime earlier that I had purchased a champagne OM-4T from Penn
Camera in Laurel MD. I used it for a short while, but soon realized that the
lens sensing nib on the collar of the mount was too close to tolerance and
going spastic. Penn has a 2 week return policy and a 90 day warrantee. These
were welcome features in the sale. I returned it on the 11th day, explaining
the problem. I got a full refund without question. There is no doubt that I'd
feel secure in purchasing from them again. I have one coming from KEH tomorrow.
Hopefully this will be a keeper.

Mickey