Re: [OM] [FS]

Subject: Re: [OM] [FS]
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:32:59 +1000
Picked up a 2n/1.4MC and a VariMagniFinder this week so something has to
go. I'm up to five bodies and just three pairs of trousers - time to
balance the equation.
I'm going to list these two on eBay soon so if you're interested....(off
list pls).

OM1 MD - black - 50/1.8 - Shoe 1. Well brassed (above lugs, prism edges,
base edges) - $125

OM2 MD - black - 50/1.8 - Shoe 2. Brassy baseplate, minor paint 'crinkles'
on body/back rails (not top-plate), leatherette a bit creepy (needs a lift
and reglue on ends or a Morgan Sparkes snakeskin) - $150

Both are clean 'users' (I did) - fully functional, good back-up units. Both
have extremely good 5 million serial 'made in japan' 50mm/f1.8 lenses. Both
have bayonet mount drive covers! Foam is fine in both. Either would cost
less than $20 insured shipping to anywhere.
Andrew