Re: [OM] World of OM Systems

Subject: Re: [OM] World of OM Systems
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:37:59 -0400
I'm still reading this one - this is a second edition print and includes a
special insert on the OM2n and the OM10.  Mannheim includes a lot of the
same information as Shipman - but has more specific information and more
detailed information on lenses, etc.  He also includes some great charts in
the back on the Zuiko lens line (as of the printing!) showing coating
status,  angle of view, etc.  He also includes charts on reciprocity failure
corrections and lots more!  Another good book in Harold Franklin's Olympus
Modern Classics - the one I have was published in 1997. If I may quote Mr.
Franklin from the introduction - "This may sound crass, but the OM cameras
are far too good for collectors.  These small and precise photographic
machines don't belong in a cupboard or a display cabinet, they belong in the
hands of photographers."

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia