[OM] kudos time

Subject: [OM] kudos time
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 22:41:31 -0500
Hi, y'all-

Just bought an OM from a list member. (I'm claiming that it's for my daughter.
Someday.) Unfortunately, when it came, I managed to get two exposures and then
it jammed up solid.
The usual tweaking of the winder gears didn't help, so I had my wife take it to
the experts. She took it to Photosphere, and within five minutes they had
removed the stray piece of plastic from the wind mechanism, and returned the
camera. No charge.
This wasn't the first time they have done something like this, and it's one of
the reasons Clint and crew have worked on all my Olympus stuff. The other
reason is the fine work they do on those "handyman specials" I keep buying. And
occasionally dropping.

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa