Re: [OM] World of OM Systems

Subject: Re: [OM] World of OM Systems
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 21:35:49 -0400
Probably the easiest way is to use one of the free photo services - such as
www.picturetrail.com, or www.photo.net, or even www.ofoto.com or
www.eframes.com.  I'm sure other list members know a lot more!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia