[OM] Re: OM-4t

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4t
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 21:47:58 EDT
Well the OM-4t is here.  George made me an excellent deal.  I have much to
learn about it's capabilities.

As regards the recent thread about books on things OM; can anyone suggest a
more elaborate manual than the rather cursory one provided for this camera?
Surely someone has written about spot metering, multi-spot metering, etc.

Also, I was reading Gary's lens tests.  In them he mentions tests with an
OM-4t and "mirror/aperture pre-fire".  So I haven't figured the OM-4t out
yet.  How do you do that?

I know, probably basic stuff, but a telephoto shot with as little vibration
as possible is a good thing, right?

Dave Dougherty