[OM] FS Various Items

Subject: [OM] FS Various Items
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 23:14:31 +1000
Dear Zuikophiles,

I am having a clean out of my cupboard and would like to dispose of some
little used and duplicate items of Olympus or OM mount gear.  Mail me off
list for any queries.  Buyer pays postage and insurance at cost (estimated
to be < $US10 to most places for any single item).

Zuiko Auto-Zoom 1:4 f=75-150mm SN: 143xxx, SC, Silver nose
Glass:  Excellent
Diaphragm:      Snappy
Focussing:      Smooth
Aperture:       Smooth
Zoom:           Smooth
Cosmetics:      Well used but not abused, no dings
Case:           No
Caps:           Generic
Price:  $US60

G.Zuiko Auto-W 1:2.8 f=35mm SN: 145xxx, SC, Silver nose
Glass:  Excellent
Diaphragm:      Snappy
Focussing:      Smooth
Aperture:       Smooth
Cosmetics:      Well used but not abused, no dings
Case:           No
Caps:           Generic
Price:  $US60

E.Zuiko Auto-T 1:3.5 f=135mm SN: 284xxx, SC, Black nose
Glass:  Excellent
Diaphragm:      Snappy
Focussing:      Smooth
Aperture:       Smooth
Cosmetics:      Well used but not abused, no dings
Case:           No
Caps:           Generic
Price:  $US50

Motor Drive 1 (early) SN:014xxx
Working, but does not include control grip
Cosmetics:      Well used but not abused, no dings
Price:  $US40

Auto Makinon MC Zoom 1:3.5-4.5 f=28-80mm SN:8415xxx, Macro to 1:5 @28mm
Glass:  Excellent
Diaphragm:      Snappy
Focussing:      Smooth
Aperture:       Smooth
Zoom:           Smooth (one touch)
Cosmetics:      Excellent
Case:           No
Caps:           Generic
Price:  $US40

Olympus FTL with Zuiko 50mm f1.8
See:    http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge/ftl for description and
photographs.
Price:  $US100

RMC Tokina 28-85mm 1:4 (now manual diaphragm, maybe useful for spares)
Glass:  Some separation of a rear element group
Price:  $US0 (but you still need to pay shipping !)

Tamron SP 1:2.8-3.8 35-80mm (Doesn't focus to infinity, Adaptall mount not
supplied)
Price:  $US0 (but you still need to pay shipping !)

Cheers,

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge/