Re: [OM] Speaking of scanners... OT!

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of scanners... OT!
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 21:00:46 EDT
In a message dated 6/3/01 10:49:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Any listees own a 4x5 scanner?  I need to get one to scan my 4x5s as well
as
 my 35mm (taken exclusively with OM equipment!).  There don't seem to be too
 many and, as there are fewer in the world than 35mm scanners, not subjected
 to the same scrutiny in reviews, etc. >>

Some of the higher priced regular flatbed scanners do scan 4x5 with the
included transparency adapter in the lid. I don't know what level of quality
and clearly the resolution is limited to about 1200 dpi.

                  Regards,
                 Tim Hughes