[OM] Rewind-shaft jamming

Subject: [OM] Rewind-shaft jamming
From: hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:06:15 +0200
Hi everyone.
I'm new to the list, and seeking help.
I have a OM-4T which I bought used. It's a wonderful little thing
and the essentials (metering, shutter) work properly.
The only problem is that after maybe 10-15 shots of a roll,
it gets hard to forward the film. I have to slacken the rewind shaft
all the time, as not to break anything. This is more on the
irritating side than the crucial, but if someone out there knows
how to fix this without to much expense... (I already paid $270 for the camera,
so family expenses are way over)

Thanks
Henrik Dahl, Stockholm