[OM] Fixed: 20mm f3.5 macro & Zuikoholism

Subject: [OM] Fixed: 20mm f3.5 macro & Zuikoholism
From: maat <maat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:18:10 -0400
Wanted to put a quick thanks for the responses a few weeks? ago about my stuck
aperature on my 20mm macro.  I finally got a chance to work on it, and like
everyone said, the grease had dried up and REALLY stuck that baby good.  I had
to use pliers with leather and rubber strips to keep from hurting the finish
of the lens.  Cleaned now, with a tiny little bit of grease, it works like
new.

As far as zuikoholism, count me in.  I was hoping my girlfriend would help me
with some counciling, but instead, I ended up buying a third body and more
lenses.  That puts me at 3-2, OM bodies to jeans thank you very much. :)

The coolest part is, my girlfriend sort of "claimed" my newly aquired OM-1n,
and with a samyang (sp?) 75-300 zoom, took *better* pictures on my business
trip to the Sonoran Desert, than i did with my 4T and 35-105.  And she's never
used an SLR before.  :)