Re: [OM] OM-4s and batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4s and batteries
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:36:14 -0400
I have a different take on this...  I've noticed that the OM-4 uses
batteries at a higher rate than others, but the batteries aren't really
dead. They test ok in my OM-2 and operate it ok. They also read only
slightly less than new batteries on my Radio Shack button cell tester (for
what it's worth).  I suspect the circuitry has a low tolerance for slightly
decreased voltages vice actually killing them quickly.

Any thoughts?

Mickey