Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 question

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 question
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 19:23:23 -0400
At 03:09 PM 6/5/01 -0700, Bill Stanke wrote:

I recently purchased the OTHER bounce grip 2 from Brooklyn Camera
Exchange!  Mine didn't come with the batteries or instructions, as Mr.
Johnson's did.

Sorry bout that!  ;-)

My question is: how does the bracket clamp tighten to the grip section?
I have the PDF file for the instructions, which indicate that I should
turn the bracket clamp - the bracket clamp does not turn!

Bill, take a look at:

http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/PDFs/BounceGrip2.pdf

The knurled ring (Z0404900) is what's supposed to turn. You should be able to tell from that diagram if you've got all the parts.

Later,
Johnny