[OM] Quoting garbage, part 12, 864

Subject: [OM] Quoting garbage, part 12, 864
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:24:25 -0400
Titoy,
Do I have this right?  You replied **to the list** about purchasing a
camera?  A camera that's not **even** for sale?  And included 5 screens
worth of garbage?

I have been politely asking people (and yes, I mean you) to please stop
sending screens and screens worth of garbage to the list.  Now I am asking
you directly:  Will you please stop sending garbage to the list everyday?

Thanks,

Jim L'Hommedieu

ps Please respond to "For Sale" posts off-list too.  Thanks.