[OM] TTL auto shutter speed question, was: 2 More questions i forgot..

Subject: [OM] TTL auto shutter speed question, was: 2 More questions i forgot..
From: maat <maat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:07:55 -0400
Hey, thanks for checking. I played with it some last nite, and by the end of
a roll of film, realized the auto check only works when the camera is in auto
mode.  OOPS. :) Guess i'm still used to using manual flashes and the 1/60
setting from the om-1.

A question though, when it senses a TTL flash in auto mode, does it
automatically set the shutter speed to 1/60 (or slower??)?
Thanks again

Maat