Re: [OM] Help diagnose my problem please

Subject: Re: [OM] Help diagnose my problem please
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:07:58 EDT
My 2c- Since it was print film, I don't think it could be the meter being
off. Kirkland is a "cheapie" brand, isn't it? I'd suspect the age or improper
storage (before you bought it) of the film as a possibility.

Buy a fresh roll of Fuji from a reputable camera store, buy it in person , no
mail order. Duplicate your shots with the new film.

Also, with another new roll, use a different lens on the OM2N. Could the
Tamron maybe have sluggish or stuck blades ( or even haze?) which throws off
the exposure? Shouldn't matter with your camera in "Auto" like you said it
was, but maybe the shutter speed was slow and what you're seeing is camera
shake- (blur).

Hard to diagnose from here, but these are my thoughts...

George S.