RE: [OM] Help diagnose my problem please

Subject: RE: [OM] Help diagnose my problem please
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:09:38 -0400
?? Non flash autoexposure is underexposing by 4-5 stops?  And the lab is
printing to a neutral print?

I'd test full manual exposure ranges with 3 apertures, and autoexposure with
all apertures.  Use transparancy films.  It reveals all mistakes and problems.
Shoot on a sunny day or use a known meter for a reference standard.

Skip