Re: [OM] OM2n Meter Calibration Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2n Meter Calibration Question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:59:54 -0400
Also, using lithium (CR1/3N) or alkaline (A76, LR44) batteries with the 2/2N
will throw the meter indication off by up to 2 stops.  In manual, that would
cause you to overexpose by that amount.  Auto is unaffected.  Lockup may
result also.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000