Re: [OM] FS 85/2.0 with Case/Shade

Subject: Re: [OM] FS 85/2.0 with Case/Shade
From: "Mike Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:36:36 -0500
Craig,

By "move on" are you speaking of getting out of OM altogether?  If so, care
to preview what you'll be selling in the next few weeks?  (I might save my
pennies.)
 If not, I'm still interested in what you'll be selling plus would like to know
if you're potentially interested in any trading (with cash on one side or the
other if needed to equalize value).

Thanks.

Mike Williamson