[OM] (FS) OM Stuff

Subject: [OM] (FS) OM Stuff
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:38:44 -0400
Hi Gang,

Its time to clean out some OM stuff so here's my list. All prices are in $US
and shipping will be extra. All sales come with an inspection period, so you
can try the item out and if you're not satisfied you can return it for a
full refund.

Black OM-2n - I would certainly say that this camera is a user. Base plate
and back have a fair amount of brassing. Base plate does have both battery
and winder caps though. Very minimal brassing around strap lugs. Small
pinhead ding on the front, underneath the rewind crank. Some creasing on the
prism, where someone has over tightened the flash shoe. Here's the
kicker...the meter works, but somewhere along the way the camera has lost
its needle. In auto mode, the camera works and takes fine pictures, but
without the needle you can't use it in manual mode (unless you have another
light meter). John H. has informed me that this can be fixed and I was about
to send it off for repair, but I now have 5 OM-2ns, so I think I'll just let
it go if anyone is interested. Price is $95, which will include a Shoe 4 and
a black pebbled Olympus case.

Zuiko 50mm f1.4 SC - Another well loved item. Wear on the barrel. Slight
scratches on glass. Comes with generic case and caps. $35

Sigma 135mm f2.8 lens - This is a nice clean lens. No marks, clean glass.
Has the ability to stop down to f64 for great dof. Haven't used this
feature, but overall I've been happy with its performance. Has a built in
hood and generic caps. $50

Sigma 28mm f2.8 lens - Another nice clean example. No marks, clean glass.
$40

Any questions or comments, please contact me off list.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada