[OM] (FS) 35-70/4 EX+ with original caps and Olympus 150N pouch

Subject: [OM] (FS) 35-70/4 EX+ with original caps and Olympus 150N pouch
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 01:15:43 -0400
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  I must pay for a tripod and some Zuiko goodies I have purchased within
the last few days. I already own two zooms in this range so I thought I
would offer this one for sale. The condition is easily Ex+, I cannot find
any bright marks on barrel or knurled part of ring. It comes with 150N
soft pouch that it has always been stored in. The blades are snappy,
focus is smooth and it comes with a 14 day inspection period. $125.00  If
interested Email me off list.

                  Frank