Re: [OM] Re: Should I buy an 85/2

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Should I buy an 85/2
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 11:25:16 +0200 (CEST)
Frank,

You're pushing my meories here - it's not recent that I had my hands on a
SC 85/2. If I recall correctly, the SC-version was also a very fine lens,
thougn it seemed much softer than the MC - especially visible when
enlarged.

I've been browsing my slides and negatives to see if I could find the test
shots, but either they're lost or I wasn't careful in my labelling efforts
back then.

You're welcome to stop by to try it out for a few test-shots of your own,
should you come around Paris ;) I use the 85/2 so much, that there will be
no sending of thisone for testing-purposes.....;))

That said: your have the SC85/2, and you are happy with it. So why
even consider change? I've always thought, that what matters is if I am
happy with the final frame - if I am, then who cares if I am the only one
who likes the lens it's taken with? ;)

Best greetings

--thomas