Re: [OM] Re: Class Acts OM 4T etc

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Class Acts OM 4T etc
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 11:53:00 EDT
George had posted the OM-4t to the list for sale.  Including shipping I paid
him $510.00.  The camera is all but mint.  I can find only some very very
minor blemishes on the finish.  The Champagne edition has a rather soft
finish so it is easy to damage.  I immediately put an ER case bottom on it.

As far as I can tell the camera functions perfectly.  I haven't tested it
using flash yet, but it does spot metering to perfection and the exposure
values check out with other metering devices.

Camera came with a body cap, instruction manual and an original strap.  I
think it was well worth the money.

Dave Dougherty