Re: [OM] How to manage 1.4/50mm Swap

Subject: Re: [OM] How to manage 1.4/50mm Swap
From: Robert Winters <prairiewinters@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 14:21:35 -0700
Frieder

I would not jump through any hoops to own that 50mm lens, not that it isn't
a great lens.  But you will probably get it, look at it for awhile and
marvel at the reflective color, and than, you won't use it any more than the
50 you already have.  I would add something to your bag that you don't have
at all.

Bob Winters