Re: [OM] OM-1N - K&S CLA and Morgan Sparks' leathers

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1N - K&S CLA and Morgan Sparks' leathers
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:22:37 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/01 8:09:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I sent my OM-1N (chrome) body out for an incredibly overdue CLA. The CLA was
>  done by Ken Strauss, at K&S Camera in Fresno, thanks to a reference from
>  this list. Had the usual: CLA, new foams, convert battery. I also asked him
>  to install a set of Morgan's leathers, which I sent along. (Very
>  quick-and-dirty digital) Pics are here, of what I daresay is now one of the
>  more distinctive OM-1Ns in existence, if anyone wants a look:
>
>  http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/Photography/OMLeathers.htm

Something about that cobra, Scott.  Distinctive is just too mild and refined
a word for THAT look.  Please post some better pics of this camera when you
have time, O.K.?  You're going to have fun in public with that one,
especially around other photographers!

Rich