Re: Collectible OM-3 condition-> was [OM] OM-1(n): mechanical orelectro

Subject: Re: Collectible OM-3 condition-> was [OM] OM-1(n): mechanical orelectronic shutter? Does it need batteries for shutter?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:54:14 +0800
A solid mint one of course is most desirable. I'm not sure if there is
any rule to decide if the condition of the item is good "for
collection". I think it is a matter of personal taste. To me I need
the item to be at least 90ew and fully functional. My OM3 has no
even a paint mark (after I changed the back) but there is a hardly
noticeable dent on top, can be recovered if needed (has to remove the
top cover).

C.H.Ling