Re: [OM] Bags. Was: Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Bags. Was: Flash
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:29:15 +0200
Hi Sam, Thomas and all you others,

> > (p.s. if anyone remembers, I did buy another camera bag to house my new
> > toys, and I don't have enough kit to fill it.... help!)

Sam, that problem will solve over time. Just keep on the list for, let's say,
one month per litre of free camera bag space and you will see it filling up
rather fast.

> Well. I have the opposite problem: the S.O. gave me the largest LowePro
> professional AW available for my birthday last year. Exciting, to be sure,
> but after filling it, I still had gear laying around - enough to fill
> another such bag.....

Thomas, this is a problem quite known to me. It seems Lowes bags are too small
(I have one tiny bag that carries one body with lens and something like two
other lenses or one lense and a flash) Personally I no longer rely on bags, but
have purchased a kind of suitcase with foam molds. Then one suitcase is filled
I just buy another. (This will not be the case, however, because I can handle
the addiction).

Bernd