[OM] I've got a nice leather ER case now :-o

Subject: [OM] I've got a nice leather ER case now :-o
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 06:13:59 -0400
Well, you may remember last week when I was asking around for one of those nice
belting leather OM System ER cases?  George put me onto an auction of one on
E*Bay and I bit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1243840057

Of course, I overpaid ($56).  But isn't that normal for something that's a bit
rare?  Anyway, I've been successful in talking myself into justifying the price
(My, isn't that easy?).  It's especially since I've already spent the money.

Actually, I wasn't planning on bidding that much, but last night I put in a $59
bid just to make the other guy pay more if he REALLY wanted it.  Maybe he had
the same motive for me?  Anyway, that was my upper limit, so I'm not very sad.
And it's only $56.

Thanks for all those who helped me find this beast.  At least it wasn't some
$1,000+ item (like that 8/2.8 fisheye that I bought last year, and subsequently
resold).

Skip