Re: [OM] Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash
From: johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:19:38 -0500
<<<I have a question though. If I believe the "output" indicator it seems
very
weak. In a small room with light coloured walls no more than 8 feet away the
indicator doesn't flicker with the aperture any smaller than f8 (at 100
asa), and the aperture has to be wide open if I bounce off the ceiling. I
tried 2 T32's in the shop and a T20 and all were the same. Am I using it
wrongly or is this just the way it is? If so I have to say I'm a bit
disappointed.>>>

Did you have film in the camera?

--p.j.