[OM] Re: Mental Capacity

Subject: [OM] Re: Mental Capacity
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:23:52 EDT
Fellow Idiots; I mean Zuiks,

A random thought or two:  I am a very happy and much better informed for it
participant in the list.  I love the banter and the fun on the list as well
as the very useful information that flows from it.  There is an indefinable
tone to the list that is friendly and welcoming.

I also subscribe to another list.   It is for users of a well known German
camera that pre-dates Leica.  The folks on the list are exceptionally well
informed with some having well known international reputations for expertise.
 It is a much more formalized list in that there isn't the frequency of light
hearted banter one finds on the Olympus list.  Great information but not as
much fun.

My point is that each has it's place.  I am an unrepentant Zuikoholic.  I
enjoy collecting the system, but I collect it to use. I take photos with the
stuff.  It is a great way to have "good, clean fun".  The participants on the
list often make my day with their wit.  So, I am amused, enabled, informed
and inspired all in one place.  What more could one ask.

Dave Dougherty

PS
Chip is an idiot!