[OM] Bergger 35mm

Subject: [OM] Bergger 35mm
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:39:10 -0500
Just received a message, through my Pure-Silver group, that Bergger is
"just starting" to distribute the 200 speed film (B&W) in 120 and 35mm
rolls through their dealers. Further details will be forth coming when I
receive them.

                        yours going to Bergger down soon,

                                Garry D. Lewis
--
strange that those things that often seem to be the answer to all our
dreams,