[OM] OM T45 nicad pack

Subject: [OM] OM T45 nicad pack
From: "Dinkar Jhalera" <dinkar.jhalera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:50:22 +0100
I am looking for a spare nicad pack for a T45 flashgun. Is there anyone on
the list who will be willing to sell one. I would even consider a dead one
as well, provided the shell is intact.  Has any one on the list figured out
how the cells are wired.  My guess is that with 20 cells and the output
voltage at 4.8V they must be 4 cells in series and and 5 in parrallel. The
edge connector has one positive and 5 negative terminals. Any reason why 5
negative terminals. Am I missing something here?

Dinkar