Re: [OM] A usage report on Gary's test slide - and Acer Scanwit

Subject: Re: [OM] A usage report on Gary's test slide - and Acer Scanwit
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:54:47 +0800
If you understand MTF well you will know contrast and resolution are
not totally independent, but it do exist lots of lens with high
contrast and so so resolution and some with high resolution and lower
contrast.

Color deep or if you mean bit deep in an image is for improving the
tonal transaction, low bit deep image may have banding show on area
with similar contrast, like blue sky or lake.

C.H.Ling