[OM] TOPE 6: Final day for sending in pictures for the initial launch

Subject: [OM] TOPE 6: Final day for sending in pictures for the initial launch
From: "Olaf Greve" <olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:17:03 -0000
Hi guys,

As of late I have been very busy again at work, and consequently I have not been able to read the digests as of last Friday. Nonetheless, I am processing the TOPE 6 entries as normal, and the initial launch is still scheduled for tomorrow, June 14th.

Soooo, what's the progress then? Well, extremely good news: we're already at 36 entries and there are at least 3 more people that will most likely submit something before or after the initial launch.

The gallery will be another fine display of what we are capable of as photographers, and I can tell you this much: it's a nice varied gallery with some submissions taken with a lot of macro gear and others with extremely simple tools, but all of them look great to me!

Good, now you guys anxiously go await tomorrow's "go-live" notification on the list...:)))

Cheers,
Olafo