Re: Collectible OM-3 condition-> was [OM] OM-1(n): mechanical

Subject: Re: Collectible OM-3 condition-> was [OM] OM-1(n): mechanical
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:47:49 +0800
I always has spare batteries inside my camera bag and the OM4/4Ti has
1/60s shutter that can still serve you in some lighting situation. I
agree with you that the 3 is very nice to use and the feel is also
great but talking about "feel" I like the chrome finished 1n more. For
use, my ugly OM4 is my all weather camera, I never hesitate to use it
in rain and it always happen.

C.H.Ling