Re: [OM] New Zuikette (addendum: pictures are on line)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Zuikette (addendum: pictures are on line)
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:34:14 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/01 6:22:52 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I wrote:
> > Marie Elizabeth Biggs arrived at 8:50pm on June 6 (eight days early).
> > Mum and baby are doing fine, and sick to death of dad sticking
> > assorted Zuikos in their faces at every opportunity.

Chris:

Congratulations. Marie is a lovely young lady. I especially like the first
picture in the second row...the one where her eyes are open. She seems to be
thinking " If he comes a bit closer I'll snatch that camera right out of his
hands. He needs to get out of my face and let me sleep."  ;-)

Robert