[OM] NiCd Control Pack 1 reconstruction

Subject: [OM] NiCd Control Pack 1 reconstruction
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:34:12 -0700
I mentioned a few days back that I was documenting my rebuilding of a NiCd
Control Pack 1. For those who are interested, some preliminary digital pics
are now up, along with additional text. Link is:

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/Photography/controlpack1.htm

More to come! I've taken lots of pics using a couple of different macro
lenses on the -4T, but since I've yet to complete the roll, nothing is
available at present. I'll add them later, assuming I have had some luck
with them.

Questions are welcome, should you wonder about any of the process so far.

---
Scott Gomez