[OM] I WAS SICK OF BEING FAT!.......

Subject: [OM] I WAS SICK OF BEING FAT!.......
From: tigger6009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:51:06 -0500
Cc: ljbpu9pinkj@xxxxxxxxxxx, report@xxxxxxxxxxx, olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx, szvfobfkc.gu@xxxxxxxxxxx, 4yzilhdchtg@xxxxxxxxxxx, pkzdduqq@xxxxxxxxxxx, wnoom@xxxxxxxxxxx, wsgtahzno5@xxxxxxxxxxx, i5upita@xxxxxxxxxxx, wxbc@xxxxxxxxxxx, clogger40@xxxxxxxxxxx, clogger49@xxxxxxxxxxx, clogger69@xxxxxxxxxxx, clogger70@xxxxxxxxxxx, clogger7@xxxxxxxxxxx

I sincerely apologize if you are receiving this e-mail in error.

I have been taking an herbal formula for 10 months and it has saved my family
and my life. Because of this I have made a commitment to get the word out on
this life-changing product, so that it will be available to everyone.

My name is Angela Martin. I'm a married 37-year-old mother of 4 who was a
happy size 7 before my first child and who grew 4 dress sizes larger by my
fourth pregnancy.
It's amazing how long you can avoid dealing with a problem that you simply
don't want to face up to.
I didn't like the way I looked and I didn't like the way I felt. I was at the
point where I just didn't want to live and have to face another day.
I WAS SICK OF BEING FAT!
I FELT THAT I OWED IT TO MY HUSBAND, MY FOUR CHILDREN, AND MYSELF TO MAKE ONE
MORE ATTEMPT AT WEIGHT LOSS.

I have researched and tried many weight loss programs during my " yo-yo
dieting" years. I did Slim Fast, Cybervision, Atkins, soup diets, starvation,
"exercise and eat no fat," chromium picolinate, metabolic enhancers, and
more. You name it, I tried it!
I lost some pounds with every diet, but eventually gained them back, usually
with a few extra pounds. On every one of those diets, I lost energy, and
eventually had to eat a lot to feel better. I was grouchy with a short fuse.
This even happened during the diet where I exercised and ate less with only
low-fat foods, the better-known "right way" to lose weight. I'm sure losing
weight that way works OK for many people, but it just didn't work very well
for me.
It seemed my metabolism froze, and I was going to stay at that weight
forever, but I wanted to look better and be healthy. I was very depressed and
disappointed. I dieted on and off, but got nowhere. The weight kept
returning.
I suddenly realized just how difficult this weight problem had really become.
Now I understood why so many people have the same problem.

I almost gave up. Then, I remembered something I heard from old my friend
Janie. She told me about a company who makes a nutritionally-engineered
weight loss product, which
ACCELERATES WEIGHT LOSS. It was developed by
European Scientists and had been kept a secret for years, UNTIL NOW.
Scientists from an American Nutriceutical company met up with their top
scientist and brought the secret here. It is a unique product, called
BerryTrim Plus, and

NO OTHER PRODUCT HAS THESE INGREDIENTS.

It sounded too good to be true. I didn't want to get all hyped up about some
new program, and I didn't want to add one more diet to my failure list.
What really made me decide to try it were all the testimonials I read on
their web site, written by so many Doctors, Celebrities, and people like you
and me.

I called for my 30-day supply and was so amazed when only after the first 3
days, I began to experience a sense of "well being" - something I hadn't felt
for months, maybe years. I felt ENERGIZED, not to mention my sugar/chocolate
cravings were absolutely gone!

I COULD NOT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE I FELT!

I began to hope again - maybe I could lose this old weight. I gave this
pursuit up months before and had boxed up my smallest clothes to give away!
After 5 weeks of BerryTrim Plus I had already lost 10 inches off my hips and
thighs and,

OH JOY! I FINALLY SEE MY WAIST LINE!

Not to mention,

THE SCALE WAS ACTUALLY SPINNING BACKWARDS AND SHOWING A

TREMENDOUS WEIGHT LOSS!

THE BEST PART IS, I DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT THE WAY I ATE, WHAT I ATE,
OR ADD AN EXERCISE ROUTINE TO MY DAILY REGIMEN. ALL I DID WAS USE THE
PRODUCT, AND THE WEIGHT SIMPLY CAME OFF?
EASILY AND SAFELY! THAT'S IT.

Well, now today I'm 4 dress sizes & 7 jean sizes smaller + 26½ inches are
gone!
I FEEL ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!
I really wish I could show you how I looked 10 months ago compared to how I
look now. The differences are unbelievable. I recently traveled and when I
had to show a picture I.D. at the airport for security reasons, the airline
agent asked for "another" form of picture I.D. because my driver's license
picture doesn't look like me anymore!

It's kind of embarrassing receiving all of the compliments about how " great I
look" now. It's even more embarrassing to mention it. But they keep coming.
The greatest compliment I got was from my husband, Recently, he told me,
"Olivia, you really look great, you look like the young girl I kissed at our
wedding." I said, "WHAT?" He told me that I "looked younger". He said my face
looked especially younger, "you look like the real you!"
It was true, just like everything I had read about the product. It all came
true!
That was a first for any weight loss program I had ever tried.
The changes that took place were both subtle and obvious. Here are some of
them:
MY ATTITUDE IMPROVED
I HAVE LESS TENSION AND ANXIETY
RELATIONSHIPS WITH MY FAMILY IMPROVED
QUALITY OF MY SLEEP IMPROVED
I NOW SLEEP THROUGH THE ENTIRE NIGHT
I HAVE GREATER ENERGY
COMPULSIVE EATING DECREASED
CRAVINGS FOR SWEETS DECREASED
I HAVE LESS FREQUENT HOT FLASHES
NO LONGER DRINK CAFFEINE THROUGHOUT THE DAY
NO LONGER SLEEP FOR HOURS IN THE AFTERNOONS
NO LONGER EXPERIENCE DISCOMFORT WITH MOVEMENT.

I feel better now than I've felt in years. Thanks to BerryTrim Plus and
Janie, who introduced me to it.
I invite you to try it for 30-days. I promise you'll be calling for more soon
after!"
Look, if you want to try out this product, it can change your life. If you
don't want to, that's OK too. At least find some way to lose weight that
works for you. Your life will change after you lose the weight. Many people
won't try it because they won't believe it. Unfortunately, with all the
marketing and scams out there, we all have to be skeptical. If I tried to
hand out fifty dollar bills on a city sidewalk, most people would not take it
because they would think it was some kind of trick. This is not a trick. It
worked for me.
Whether you need to take off five pounds or five hundred, this will help you
do it in a healthy way. The company has a 60-day money-back guarantee, and I
called to check on that. They get practically no returns and 92% re-orders.
That says it all if you ask me. You order directly from the company and use a
credit card. Their link is at the end of this story. , Click through this
website thoroughly and marvel over what this amazing product has done for so
many people like you and me!

I can assure you that I would not publicly put my credibility on the line
unless everything I have told you here was 100% true. So, do take a look at
the many success stories from others who have gained better health, improved
their relationships, and of course, lost weight and are keeping it off for
good. The testimonials speak for themselves. And if you decide this is
something you are willing to try - GO FOR IT!!!!! You won't be sorry. Do take
the time to read them. Many are more AMAZING than my own!

Click here to read many of the success stories.

CLICK HERE

Thank you for your patience and interest.
God Bless,
Angela Martin

This message is brought to you by BerryTrim Affiliate# 3b224392011bf20b
To be removed reply with REMOVE in the subject line.