[OM] Another OLY book

Subject: [OM] Another OLY book
From: "k.matsumoto" <matsumoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:56:03 +0900
Another camera magazine, featuring 900f its volume with Oly stuff,
came out today in Japan. This is a VERY special thing to happen, but
2nd time this year.

Quarterly issued magazine "CLASSIC CAMERA No. 12"
Publisher: Futabasha
ISBN4-575-47379-0
1800 yen (14.8 USD)

This may be interesting if you have a chance to take a look at it.
Should be available at book stores and large camera stores in Japan,
and Japanese book stores in big cities around the world.

The book contains more information in text than the book published
in February, but less pictures. If you cannot read Japanese it may
be frustrating. So, if I find something interesting, I'll translate
and post to the list again.

kazuya matsumoto