[OM] re TOPE 6 is live now!

Subject: [OM] re TOPE 6 is live now!
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:29:26 +1000
Olafo,
Thanks for hosting these events for us poor hopelessly devoted
Olympus/Zuikoholics. As a "Newbie" to the scene of photography, it was a great
way for me to think outside the square and to try and capture something
unusual. This was my first go at Macro Photography (Only purchased close up
filters in the last month), it was hard to make the decision as to which photo
to submit. A big thankyou also goes to another list member Stephen Border from
Brisbane for introducing me to this list.
Anyone interested here is the links to the other macro shots I was considering!
http://communities.msn.com/AussieColours/macro.msnw
Cheers Adam