Re: [OM] OM-3 mechanical self timer

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3 mechanical self timer
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:58:47 -0400
The self timer opening is there on the OM-3 because they use the 3 and 4 use
the same front casting.   They could have employed a mechanical self timer
but perhaps did not want the added expense.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000