[OM] Story Contest: "True Confessions: My Most Embarrassing Olympus Mo

Subject: [OM] Story Contest: "True Confessions: My Most Embarrassing Olympus Moment"
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:36:02 +0000
Cc: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I want to publicly thank Bill for sending me the Kodachrome 64 for the "Doris Fang" story contest.

Thus far I have received only one entry for the next story contest (and it's a pretty good one). Certainly, we all have committed some gaffe that a roll of film is enough bribery to publicly reveal it. See rules again below my sig. BTW, my domain is "netusa[numeral one].net" (it's a one, not an "elll"). Easier yet, just click the "mail to" with your mouse and you won't have to worry about getting the email address correct.

-- John

"True_Confessions:__My_Most_Embarrassing_Olympus_Moment"

Story Content:
A true anecdote about your most embarrassing Olympus Moment suffered while making photographs using an Olympus camera.

Rules:
1.  Deadline for submission is 30 June.
2. Submit your story by email, off-list to me (please delete the [OM] from the subject line):
    mailto:jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx
3. Story must be true and have occurred while making photographs using an Olympus camera. 4. Judging will be done by me and a winner posted within several days following the submission deadline. 5. Winner will receive one roll of their favorite 35mm film (which must be currently in production). 6. Winning entry will be posted to the list for all to enjoy (and very likely remark about). Don't submit anything you don't want to be made public on the list!!!

-- John