[OM] T28 Flash Heads

Subject: [OM] T28 Flash Heads
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:35:02 +0100
Dear All,
             Just my luck, I receive a message from the list offering to buy
a pair of T28 Flash Heads BEFORE I open the original for sale post!  :-((((
 So much for the 6/7 hrs time difference this side of the Atlantic.
Anyone out there in Zuiko land have a pair of T28 flash heads in ex++
condition for sale? Or even a single T28 head at a push. The problem I have
in the UK. is that when these heads are offered for sale they come up  with
the Powercontrol and lens ring - both of which I already have. I would put
up with a second lens ring but do not need or want a second powercontrol.
     Could any listmember let me know if they this item for sale.Thanks.
                                        Regards, John Duggan, Wales, UK.