[OM] RE: I'm sorry

Subject: [OM] RE: I'm sorry
From: "Nancy Lovette" <nlovette2001@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 16:19:29
Please pardon this interuption. We are sending this email
because we want to share a very good news to you.
If you think that the information below is not for you,
the removal instructions are at the end of this message

Dear

I'm sorry I didn't get this email to you earlier.

Did you know that you can

- FLY FOR FREE over 200 countries worldwide
- BUY HOUSES for as low as $600
- GET 50%  annual return GUARANTEED by US Government
- MAKE $5000 per week in less than 45 days. Guaranteed!
- Much More

To get more info, go to:

http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=141392

Sincerely,