Re: [OM] Olympus OM-4 Shot wins

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM-4 Shot wins
From: "S. Morales" <miadolphins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 14:55:30 -0500
Bob,

It's just like my luck, being at the right place at the wrong time,  when on
my recent fishing trip, I hooked onto a tuna (fish) and was reeling it in
and a school of porpoises chased by fish and ate it. A few minutes later I
was fighting a real life porpoise on the end if my fishing line. (no joke)

I didn't have my camera (olympus), but did have a point and shoot throw
away. The picture didn't come out so good, made the porpoise look too far
away from the boat (wide angle) and can only see his dorsal fin. I didn't
take the picture, we were just trying to get it close enough to the boat to
cut the line, and we did.

Sam....