Re: [OM] Film Loader Question(s)

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Loader Question(s)
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:01:11 -0700
To add my 2 cents: when you give 7 extra frames for the leaders (which
you need), you end up with about 18.5 36 exposure rolls per 100 feet.

Don't try to get more than 36 shots per roll.  The last frames will
likely be fogged from the loading process.

It is hard to avoid scratches from either the loader or the reusuable
cassettes. I eventually abandoned bulk loading for all but microfilming
and lens testing.  Scratches on film that counts is hard to take.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV