Re: [OM] [OT] Trip suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Trip suggestions
From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:04:21 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 11:33 PM

> I've never been to Iceland, but Iceland Air usually has some _amazing_
deals
> out of the North American airports they service: Orlando, Boston,
> Minneapolis (?), New York (?), Nova Scotia, etc.  Check out their website
> and look for their Lucky Fairs.  I've been tempted once or twice, but I'm
> not close to any the airports they service.

Spent a brief time in Iceland (well, the airport, so it doesn't count). Yes,
I'm aware of Iceland Air, and they fly out of my local airport (Halifax,
NS). Not the greatest airline I've flown with (seemed like the plane had
less room, probably more seats added to fill it up) but was definitely
cheap, which more than made up for it.

---
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx