Re: [OM] Battery for OM-1(n)?

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery for OM-1(n)?
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 23:36:44 -0400
At 08:58 PM 6/18/01 -0500, Tom Scales wrote:

I happen to have the criscam, but I'm sure John's works just as well.

You can go the modification route, but I like the adapter, as I can move it
from body to body.

Hi Tom,

Does the Criscam adapter allow the battery cover to screw in normally?

BTW, the CU lenses came in the mail today. Thanks for the quick service - I'll give them a try tomorrow. I'm interested to see if I can tell the difference in quality between using them and extension tubes.

Later,
Johnny