[OM] Re: V2 #2477 - Zuikoholic Registration.

Subject: [OM] Re: V2 #2477 - Zuikoholic Registration.
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:36:22 EDT
Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<< No, this is not the usual, "what gear should I take on my trip?" email.
I've
 pretty much have that sorted out (all of it!). >>

That is the true mark of a Zuikoholic I bet!

I joined up 'today' at Z'holics Anonymous (this Tuesday), but I am not sure
if the website received my submission. I was downloading Olympus brochures
for lengthy colour printouts at the time in our local library. The printouts
actually overran the library closing time. Someone had to do overtime to get
them done!!

I think I may be becoming a bad case. I got a 28/2.8 (so small and cute)
'today' and a 35/2 is in the post!

Dave Bellamy.
http://hometown.aol.com/sitesearch/