Re: [OM] Wide Angle site

Subject: Re: [OM] Wide Angle site
From: mike blayney <mikeblayney@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:51:13 -0700 (PDT)
--- Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I get "Your session is outdated or invalid -- click HERE to refresh this page
>
> with a new version", but that doesn't work.  Anyone else have this problem,
> and know a fix for it?  I'd sure like to check it out.

http://www.wide-angle.nl/cgi-bin/welcome.cgi?ref=62.163.65&session_id=180601-2

What I usually do for such mesages is progressively knock off from the end the
filenames (i.e. bits separated by /) of the web address. In this case simply
try:
http://www.wide-angle.nl

Has anyone any knowledge of buying from this site?

=====
Mike Blayney, Devon, UK.